Saturday, May 11, 2013

More tortoise cozies...

I have been working really hard the last few days (ok, weeks) to finish all the custom orders for tortoise cozies. The thing is, the orders are coming in as fast as I can make them! (I'm not complaining! This is an awesome problem to have!)
To make sure the cozies are properly proportioned, I try some of them on my tortoises... it's so handy to have tortoises of all different sizes! I took the pictures for my Etsy shop. 

Timmy, sporting a stegosaurus cozy

Lady and Roz posing in cozies.

Lady, posing

Jill, in one of the tortoise flowers I made this week. 

Roz, in one of the tortoise flowers

These bright purple tortoise flowers really POP, don't they?!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend - my tortoises had lots of fun outside, roaming in the sun (without cozies, btw)... gotta love this lovely sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.